•  

Como alterar o IP do computador

Office is now available as a one-time purchase for commercial and consumer users. Office 2019 is available for both Windows and macOS, and includes classic versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook www.office.com/setup click here for more details.

Norton Internet Security and Symantec Endpoint Protection are both security software suites made by the same company, Symantec, but aimed at different audiences. Many of the security features are very similar or identical across the two suites
www.norton.com/setup click here for more details.

McAfee Total Protection, from Intel Security, provides complete award-winning security for your PC. Ideal for families with a Windows PC in need of one solution providing virus protection, parental controls, a spam filter, and the ability to secure sensitive files stored on the hard drive www.mcafee.com/activate visit here for more details.

To get Microsoft office 2016. Firstly You need to buy and then activate it from office setup. To perform these processes, there is a series of steps that need to be followed.

Microsoft office.com/setup provides ultimate solution for all kind of office work and enables people to manage companies across the globe

office my accountTo begin with your Microsoft Office Installation you should require legitimate item key code and visit and we can likewise assist you with your whole procedure to setup office item on the web.

When the office my account file successfully downloaded, then you have to install it on your computer.

Today Microsoft office my account isn't open for Windows contraption, yet in like path for Macs, and cell phones. The Microsoft Office 2016 suite looks as solid and major as its forerunners and a phenomenal plan has changed.

Go to office setup. Now sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don't have Microsoft account then create an account first.

www.office.com/setup is used and embraced by almost all the computer users. it gives you the advantage of being on cloud, means it is complete cloud based application.